Safe Spaces in the Leadership Mirror with J Haleem
· There are few spaces in our life where we are encouraged to be vulnerable, to speak clearly and authentically, without negative pushback
· It is tough to be vulnerable but it is transformative when we choose this path.
· People are looking for a judgement free zone
· As we choose vulnerability as leaders, others are ready to follow
· Leaders must break down the barriers of vulnerability for themselves before they can break down these barriers for others